M1 Cosmetic Doctors
Our experience - Your safety
Our qualified M1 doctors offer a range of aesthetic treatments and are always up-to-date with regular further training at the M1 Academy. In order to achieve the best possible treatment result for you, the entire team of experts from M1 Med Beauty works hand in hand and gives you competent advice in a personal consultation.
Our UK Staff around Dr Stephanie Damalis looks forward to meeting you.
Dr Stephanie Damalis
Cosmetic Doctor in London
- Dr Stephanie Damalis is a graduate of our very own M1 Akademie, and receives regular training to keep her up to date with the latest techniques and information on all things medical beauty, ensuring you are in the safest hands possible.
- Level 7 qualification in aesthetics
- Level 4 cosmetic dermatology course (Academy)
- Foundation course in BTA, fillers and chemical peels (Medics Direct)
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery in 2010 from the University of Cape Town in South Africa
- Has been working in cosmetic medicine for 5 years
- Background includes experience as an Oncology RMO in Bupa Cromwell Hospital, as an ICU Medical Officer in Livingstone Hospital and as a community service doctor in the Department of Surgery
DR MARK SISSON-CURBISHLEY
Cosmetic Doctor in Liverpool
- Dr Mark Sisson-Curbishley is a graduate of our very own M1 Akademie, and receives regular training to keep him up to date with the latest techniques and information on all things medical beauty, ensuring you are in the safest hands possible.
- Foundation Botox and Fillers (SkinViva)
- Microsclerotherapy (Facethetics)
- Minor Surgery (Medical Skills Courses)
- Chemical Peels and Dermarolling (Cosmetica)
- Lip and Cheek Fillers (Facethetics)
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery in 2012 from the University of Birmingham Medical School
- Foundation Year 1: 4 months Vascular Surgery, 4 months Respiratory Medicine, 4 months Trauma and Orthopaedics (University Hospital of Wales and University Hospital Llandough, Cardiff)
- Foundation Year 2: 4 months Emergency Medicine, 4 months General Surgery, 4 months Cardiology
- Junior Oncology Fellow at The Christie Hospital, Manchester.
Our mission is your beauty.
Our qualified doctor’s goals are fulfilling our customer’s beauty wishes with the best results and care at affordable prices.
On top of performing trending beauty procedures, all of M1 Doctors participate in regular further trainings, keeping up with the latest products and treatment techniques.